EUROPE RENT A CAR CRETE - OUR FLEET
In Europe rent a car we try to meet your needs, offering complete car hire Crete services and unique offers that will leave even the most demanding customer satisfied. We have managed to keep the ratio between quality and price on a high level, resulting in offering well-maintained, clean and reliable vehicles at cheap prices. You can rent a Europe car Crete with an online reservation, no credit card needed and without a down payment for greater flexibility.
Opel Astra sedan Automatic
- Engine CC: 1600cc
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 4
- Large baggages: 4
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Full Insurance – 0€ EXCESS / ΝΟ FRANCHISEIt reduces your financiel responsibility for damages to the above parts of the vehicle in case of an accident to zero € – 0€!
- WUG InsuranceWheels, Underside and Glass Insurance – NO EXCESS / NO DEDUCTIBLE
- TP, FP, PA InsuranceTheft protection, Fire protection, Personal Accident Insurance
- Public Liability InsuranceFor personal injury up to 1Mi.€ – for smashed properties up to 1Mi.€
- TPI insuranceWe offer you for free Third-Party Insurance.
- All taxes & VATOur prices include all legal taxes and VAT.
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage with no additional charge.
- Free extra driverThe first extra driver is totally free
- 24/7 customer servicewe are at your disposal for any information you may need during the rental.
- 24/7 Road assistanceWe offer free 24-hour roadside assistance all over Crete
- Vehicle Replacement in case of break down
- Fair fuel policyReturn the car with the same level of fuel as when you picked it up
- Free cancellationCancel for free up to 24 hrs before pick up time
- GPSYou can choose to have a GPS for free and find your way easy
Terms and conditions
is required to notify Europe rent a car with his/her Flight number *,
Ship name, Hotel name or Airbnb address – depending on where he/she
would like to pick up the car from.
*By providing us the flight number we are able to track the plane either in case of delay or early arrival! So, if your flight is delayed, an employee will be there waiting for you and if it is going to arrive earlier we will have the car ready for rent as soon as possible!
There is no insurance cover in the following cases (negligent driving):
– The vehicle is operated on unpaved roads, mountainous paths or in the field.
– The vehicle is operated outside the rental duration (or a previously agreed extension of that).
– The vehicle is willfully damaged by the renter.
– The vehicle is used in a competition or it is used to transport people or objects for money.
– The driver of the vehicle is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– The renter violates the traffic regulations (traffic signs, speed limits).
There is no cancellation penalty. Renter can cancel the reservation any time for free. It is required though to inform Europe rent a car at least 24hrs prior to rental.
Car has to be returned the same amount of petrol or diesel as the car was delivered.
Driving License & age of driver:
National driver’s licenses issued in EU, Switzerland, Great Britain, Israel, Russia are accepted. An international driving permit is required in all other cases.
Driver must be 23+ years old, with driver’s license held for minimum 24 months, for car groups D, J, M, M1, P7, P9 and 21+ years old, with minimum 12 months driving license, for all other car groups. Only the people registered in the contract are entitled to drive the vehicle and are covered by the insurance.
Late return / Early return:
If the rental car has to be returned later than agreed, you should let us know at least 24 hrs in advance! You must return the rental car at the designated location and at the time specified in the rental agreement. Please, if you need to come back later, let us know as soon as possible!
If you want to return the car earlier than booked during your rental, you will unfortunately not be refunded (you will receive a credit for the next rental, though) – no penalty for early return.
In Europe rent a car, we do our outmost to deliver the car model that you booked. On some cases, we may have to provide a different vehicle, same or higher category, at the same price.
In case of an accident:
The first thing you have to do is to contact us by phone about the incident – the sooner the better so we can help instantly. Take photographs of the car and any other vehicles or of the site if this is relevant. The nearest police station must be informed to reach the accident’s location and get the names and addresses of everyone involved. Later, they will ask you to fill in an accident report form. If your car is not drivable we will bring you a similar one as soon as possible.
All traffic fines during the rental period are at the renter’s responsibility.
Theft Protection doesn’t cover any stolen belongings of the renter.
The customer is liable for all costs of replacing lost or damaged keys and the cost of restoring keys enclosed in the car.
Transportation outside the Island:
The written authorization of Europe rent a car is required by any renter wishing to ferry the car to and from the island.
We collect your details such as full name, email, phone number, arriving details, IP address at the time of the form submission and all the additional/optional rental information you have chosen to enter while booking through the booking engine. No data will be stored online after the end of the rental and no 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.